In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, the team at Dr.Lo’s office has been working hard to implement new procedures for the safety of our patients and staff. We wanted to keep you updated with the steps we have taken, in alignment with CDC guidelines, to give you a safe in-office environment.
In-Person Care, Delivered Safely
We know it is only natural to feel anxious about visiting Dr. Lo in person, while at the same time, being advised to social distance. Be assured, that Dr. Lo and his team are always ensuring that we deliver compassionate, high quality, and safe care under any circumstance. To reassure patients who visit our offices during this time we have:
- Created a “no-touch” registration option via the eClinical patient portal
- Adjusted our scheduling to minimize unnecessary patient-to-patient contact during arrivals and departures
- Implemented a new patient welcoming process with sign-in procedures and temperature screening
- Rearranged our waiting room layout to abide by social distancing
- Implemented new disinfection protocols for both exam rooms and the waiting rooms using CDC-recommended disinfectants to be performed between each patient visit
- Trained our staff on the current CDC guidelines for COVID-19 infection control
- Obtained PPE for our staff and patients
- Installed new machines for disinfection of airborne particles in our exam rooms and offices
Dr. Lo and his staff are here to provide you with the same level of excellent care as always. It may look a little different around the office but the level of care will ALWAYS remain the same!
These visits allow you to use your mobile phone or laptop computer to speak with us through a video online connection. You can meet Dr. Lo online for new consultations, post-operative and follow-up visits.
The website used is HIPPA compliant, encrypted, and secure.
Again, we want to thank you for your support, understanding, and cooperation as we focus and move forward together during this COVID-19 time.